The Foundation has played an essential role in West Virginia’s successes by showcasing the unparalleled talents of our people and the numerous resources of our home to the world. By using the collective skills of many West Virginians, we are building a new and exciting future for generations to come.
Over the years, hundreds of organizations and companies have generously contributed to the Foundation and its efforts helping to grow West Virginia’s economy. Below is a current list of donors.
Gold Level Donors
- Appalachian Power Company
- BB&T West Virginia Foundation
- Blue Racer Midstream
- Bowles Rice LLP
- Dominion Energy
- Energy Solutions Consortium
- Northrop Grumman
- Senator John D. Rockefeller IV
- Shentel Communications
- The Health Plan
- West Virginia University Health System
Silver Level Donors
- Allegheny Science & Technology
- Azimuth, Inc.
- Huntington Banks
- Jackson Kelly PLLC
- NGK Spark Plugs (USA), Inc.
- Orion Strategies
- Spilman Thomas & Battle, PLLC
- Steptoe & Johnson PLLC
- Toyota Motor Manufacturing West Virginia
- United Bank, Inc.
Bronze Level Donors
- Diamond Electric Manufacturing Corporation
- Dixon Hughes, PLLC
- Jackson Gas
Frequent Donors / Recent Program Sponsors
- A3L Federal Works
- Hino Motors Manufacturing U.S.A., Inc.
- Lakota Software Solutions
- ManTech International
- MarkWest Energy/Marathon Petroleum
- Marshall University Research Corporation and the Robert C. Byrd Institute (RCBI)
- Tygart Technology
- West Virginia Development Office
- West Virginia High Technology Foundation
- West Virginia University