The Foundation has played an essential role in West Virginia’s successes by showcasing the unparalleled talents of our people and the numerous resources of our home to the world. By using the collective skills of many West Virginians, we are building a new and exciting future for generations to come.
Over the years, hundreds of organizations and companies have generously contributed to the Foundation and its efforts helping to grow West Virginia’s economy. Below is a current list of donors.
Gold Level Donors
- Appalachian Power Company
- BB&T West Virginia Foundation
- Blue Racer Midstream
- Bowles Rice LLP
- Dominion Energy
- Energy Solutions Consortium
- Highmark West Virginia
- Northrop Grumman
- Senator John D. Rockefeller IV
- Shentel Communications
- The Health Plan
- West Virginia University Health System
Silver Level Donors
- Allegheny Science & Technology
- Azimuth, Inc.
- Huntington Bank
- Jackson Kelly PLLC
- NGK Spark Plugs (USA), Inc.
- Orion Strategies
- Spilman Thomas & Battle, PLLC
- Steptoe & Johnson PLLC
- Toyota Motor Manufacturing West Virginia
- United Bank, Inc.
Bronze Level Donors
- Diamond Electric Manufacturing Corporation
- Dixon Hughes, PLLC
- Hino Motors Manufacturing U.S.A., Inc.
- Jackson Gas Company
Frequent Donors / Recent Program Sponsors
- Athena Sciences
- KeyLogic Systems
- ManTech International
- Robert C. Byrd Institute (RCBI) and Marshall University Research Corporation
- The Chemours Company
- TMC Technologies
- Tygart Technology
- West Virginia Department of Commerce
- West Virginia High Technology Foundation
- West Virginia University