INVEST IN WEST VIRGINIA
Donors recognize the significant impact that the Foundation’s proven track record of success has made on West Virginia’s economy. Our success would not be possible without the generous support of West Virginia’s business community. Foundation donors are provided with an unparalleled opportunity for networking and business connections.
We believe that we are moving in a positive direction, and we welcome those who would join us investing in a better West Virginia. While the Foundation is flexible with regard to levels of donation, below are four suggested levels of support for interested donors.
Suggested Levels of Donation:
- Platinum Donors make a three year commitment of $25,000 per year for three years or a $75,000 up-front contribution.
- Gold Donors make a three-year commitment of $10,000 per year for three years or a $30,000 up-front contribution.
- Silver Donors make a three-year commitment of $5,000 per year for three years or a $15,000 up-front contribution.
- Bronze Donors make a three year commitment of $3,000 per year for three years or a $9,000 up-front contribution.
High level donors provide the core financial support for the work of the Foundation. Additional levels of donation provide critical financial support and a solid funding stream to help carry out the Foundation’s many activities. Program Sponsors provide critical funding to support specific programs held throughout the year.
- Invest in West Virginia’s future by supporting the organization’s efforts to diversify and strengthen
West Virginia’s economy.
- Meet with top government and business leaders from around the world in search of business partnerships and investment opportunities.
- Join the Foundation as it hosts special events which bring together influential leaders from the state and federal government, industry and academia.
- Be recognized as a donor in the Foundation’s state-wide publications (electronic newsletters, web site, press releases) and receive regular reporting about the Foundation’s accomplishments.