The Foundation has played an essential role in West Virginia’s successes by showcasing the unparalleled talents of our people and the numerous resources of our home to the world. By using the collective skills of many West Virginians, we are building a new and exciting future for generations to come.
Over the years, hundreds of organizations and companies have generously contributed to the Foundation and its efforts helping to grow West Virginia’s economy. Below is a current list of donors.
Gold Level Donors
- Bowles Rice LLP
- Highmark West Virginia
- Shentel Communications
- Truist West Virginia Foundation
- W.G. Yates & Sons Construction Company
- WVU Medicine
Silver Level Donors
- Appalachian Power Company
- Azimuth, Inc.
- Blue Racer Midstream
- Hafer Design
- IKM Architecture
- Jackson Kelly PLLC
- NGK Spark Plugs (USA), Inc.
- Orion Strategies
- Spilman Thomas & Battle, PLLC
- Steptoe & Johnson PLLC
- Toyota Motor Manufacturing West Virginia
- United Bank, Inc.
- Westlake Chemical
Bronze Level Donors
- Allegheny Science & Technology
- Dixon Hughes, PLLC
- Hino Motors Manufacturing U.S.A., Inc.
- Jackson Management Company
- McKamish, Inc.
- Service Wire Co.
Continuing Program Partners and/or Sponsor
- Confluence Government Relations
- Marshall University Research Corporation
- Robert C. Byrd Institute (RCBI)
- RED Partnership
- Tech Connect WV
- West Virginia Department of Commerce
- West Virginia Department of Economic Development
- West Virginia Forward
- West Virginia High Technology Foundation
- West Virginia NDIA
- West Virginia Public Education Collaborative
- West Virginia University
Recent Program Sponsors / Donors
- Action Facilities Management, Inc.
- Athena Sciences Corporation
- BHE GT&S
- Blue Rock Manufacturing
- Jobcase, Inc.
- Mountain Health Network
- Premier Bank, Inc.