The Foundation has played an essential role in West Virginia’s successes by showcasing the unparalleled talents of our people and the numerous resources of our home to the world. By using the collective skills of many West Virginians, we are building a new and exciting future for generations to come.
Over the years, hundreds of organizations and companies have generously contributed to the Foundation and its efforts helping to grow West Virginia’s economy. Below is a current list of donors.
Gold Level Donors
- Bowles Rice LLP
- DT Midstream
- Highmark West Virginia
- Shentel Communications
- Truist West Virginia Foundation
- WVU Medicine
Silver Level Donors
- Action Facilities Management, Inc.
- Appalachian Power Company
- Azimuth, Inc.
- Blue Racer Midstream
- Jackson Kelly PLLC
- Mountain Health Network
- NGK Spark Plugs (USA), Inc.
- Orion Strategies
- Steptoe & Johnson PLLC
- Toyota Motor Manufacturing West Virginia (TMMWV)
- United Bank, Inc.
- Westlake Corporation
Copper Level Donors
- Allegheny Science & Technology
- Hino Motors Manufacturing U.S.A., Inc.
- Jackson Management Company
- Service Wire Co.
Continuing or Recent Program Partners and/or Sponsors
- BHE GT&S
- Confluence Government Relations
- Electronic Warfare Associates
- Marshall University Research Corporation
- Robert C. Byrd Institute (RCBI)
- RED Partnership
- Tech Connect WV
- The Institute for Policy Research and Public Affairs at WVU
- West Virginia Department of Commerce
- West Virginia Department of Economic Development
- West Virginia Forward
- West Virginia High Technology Foundation
- West Virginia NDIA
- West Virginia Public Education Collaborative
- West Virginia University
- WVU Rockefeller Neuroscience Institute